How to Report Issues With MK Council’s Report It System

Milton Keynes Council have introduced a new system called ‘Report It’, to allow residents to quickly and easily report environmental issues, such as graffiti and broken paving. This guide explains how to use the system to highlight a problem. Users must register on the system, after which they can pinpoint problems on an interactive map.

To register for the system, please visit the Milton Keynes Council Report It website.

Report It